Condominium Insurance

Even though Condo owners pay a mortgage and make their own repairs like any traditional homeowner would, they share some similar circumstances similar to those of renters. This is because their home is attached to other condo owner’s homes and they share a building or complex. This creates some unique circumstances and risks. HR Hudson Insurance Agency can help build a Condo Owners policy that fits the needs.

Condo Association insurance can help but it often is meant for the building itself rather than what’s inside. This is where a condo insurance policy is different from a homeowners policy because you usually will just need to cover the valuables inside your condo.

Condo insurance provides coverage for your personal property and liability coverage if someone injured while on your premises sues you. Condo insurance also covers your personal property away from your residence, including in your car. Also condo policies provide additional living expenses. If a catastrophic event covered by the policy makes the property, which you are renting, uninhabitable, the insurance will pay some of the costs you incur to live somewhere else while the residence is being restored. Landlord’s policy does not provide coverage for the condo property.

More than likely, your condo association has insurance to protect the property from certain damages. But what happens when something isn’t covered? That’s when you need your own insurance coverage.

  • (209) 900-5999
  • 6653 Embarcadero, Stockton, CA 95219
  • CA Lic# 0M30049